Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Good morning from Durres

At approximately 8 o clock, a peaceful morning, a cold breeze and a warm sunshine caressing our faces. I wish I had my running shoes but still, I was late for work. It will be for another time I guess.

So, what you see here is the Durres beach, as seen from Apollonia beach, a small section of the long seashore. The structure on the sea surface used to be  a restaurant but nowadays only the platform remain, the restaurant is long gone. The hills on the background are part of Rock of Kavaja, a small rocky hill by the highway.

As you can see, the beach is perfect foo jogging and the sea is ideal for families with kids since the water is shallow. If you’re thinking of visiting Durres, check my rental apartment here. If you’re from the future and wish to pay in bitcoins, let me know, I’ll be happy to welcome you.



No comments:

Post a Comment